Tuesday, January 29, 2013

1. I eat foods that i know aren't nutrious. 6. Often
2. I eat meals or heavy snacks after 7 at night. 2. Rarely
3. Im afraid I'll gain wieght. 6. Often
4. I eat when Im not hungry. 0. Never
5. I eat foods my parents don't want me to eat. 2. Rarely
6. Im self conscious about how i look. 4. Occasionally
7. When im bored or depressed i eat a lot. 0. Never
8. I go on eating binges. 0. Never
9. I eat until Im uncomfortable. 0. Never
10. I hide foods or sneak them. 0. Never
11. I eat because i feel 'who cares'. 0. Never
12. I drink alcoholic beverages. 0. Never.
13. I have uncontrollable urges of hunger. 0 never
14.Feelings of anger or hostiliy overwhelm me. 0. Never
15. I indulge in sweets. 0. Never
16. I eat when I'm tired or overtied. 0.Never
17. I like to eat alone. 2. Rarely
18. I use appetite suppressants. 0. Never
19. My parents made sweets available or used the for rewards. 2. Rarely.
20. I eat and run. 2. Rarely.
21. I don't have repect for myself and my body.
22. I feel rushed or hurried. 2. Rarely.
23. I have snack or meal an hour before i go to bed. 0. Never
24. I crave seet foods. 4. Occasionally.
25. When i eat with other people, i feel self conscouis. 0. Never
26. I gulp my food. 0. Never
27.I wish i looked like someone else. 8.
28. I eat or drink in secret . 0. Never
 120 and below : Good realtionship with your body; senstivie to physical needs . 47


No comments:

Post a Comment