Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A. How much money would you like to earn per year ?
B. Why would you like to earn this amount ?

A. I would like to earn about 25,000 or more . When i grow up i would like to earn much money, so i could buy everything i want and so i could buy a lot of things for my family.

B. I would like to earn this amount of money a year because like that i could support my family and have a good life. I want to be a pediatrician, when i grow up. I want to be able to  buy me and my children all they want, maybe not spoil them all the time but I'd like to give them as much as possible

Reflection:
"True wealth is of the heart, not of the purse."
This statement means that if you get money the wrong way, then that is not true wealth. True wealth is when you know that you deserve that money, because you earned it. If you steal the money, or do something illegal to get the money, then that is not true wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment