Thursday, November 15, 2012

1. What are you thankful for ?

I am thankful that i have both of my parents by my side. All they do for me is because they care about me and want whats best for me, and i am thnakful that i still have them in my life. I am thankful, the fact that i have something to eat and drink everyday.

2. Who helps you ?

My parents, family, and friends help me. My parents are always there for me, and help me out. I know i can always count on them no matter what. They will always help me, and so will the rest of my family. I am also very thankful, that i have my bestfriend by my side no matter what. She always there for me no matter what, and always helps me.

3. How caqn you help others ?

I can help others by, donating stuff i dont need, and food. Out ther in the world, are people that dont even have clean water to drink, and i believe that everyone should help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment