Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Year End Reflection

A. What did you accomplish this year?
I accomplished to learn a lot of things. I managed to get better at stuff i wasn't that good at.

B. What have you done this year that you are proud of?
I am proud that my grades were really low, and i improved a lot. 

C. What new things did you learn about YOURSELF? Did you discover any new talents or interests?
I discovered that if i focus , i can do my best. I Give up before i even try , which is not right. I should always at least try.

D. What is one problem or struggle you encountered this school year that you overcame?
I would have a hard time doing my homework. My grades went down because i would not do my homework.

E. We often learn more from teachers than the subject they teach. What is a positive life lesson you have learned from a teacher this year? Why was this lesson important to you?
A life lesson i learned was that no matter how hard something is , you should always at least try. You don't know if you can achieve if you have not tried it yet. That's why you should at least try to achieve it and maybe  if you put all your effort and attention to it , you will achieve it .

No comments:

Post a Comment